Palm Beach County's Best Synthetic Turf Installation Services
In many of your counties’ playgrounds, our business is a top provider of synthetic turf. This latest generation of synthetic turf is realistic, long-lasting, practical, and practically maintenance-free. Green nylon and polyethylene fibers in various shades give the turf a very natural grass-like look. What lies under a playground is the most critical aspect.
Water passes across the fibers and through the perforations of the synthetic grass backing. Water penetrates the perforations and enters the porous base mat due to gravity. It then permeates through the crushed stone and/or soil floor, or flows horizontally to drainage outlets. Palm Beach County Safety Surfacing Astro turfs have the industry’s longest warranty, which contributes to their exceptional worth. These materials are often used in the vicinity of wooden vehicles, such as trim paths.
- Synthetic Turf Is Low-maintenance. It is almost impossible to find the perfect natural grass alternative for your space that requires little maintenance. Patching, weeding, mowing, fertilizing, and watering native grass on a regular basis… yeah, that is the end of the story. Both the lawn equipment can be stored in the shed.
- Astroturf Offers Adaptability. If you have tried to cultivate real grass in a rough environment or on difficult hills, you know how difficult it is to keep a green turf. Artificial grass products are almost resistant to the weather, or if you are struggling with drought, muddy fields, high slopes, or difficult-to-grow terrain, there is an artificial grass product for you. What is the cherry on top? Your grass will be beautiful all year round.
- Sustainability Of Astroturf. Artificial grass, unlike organic grass, is made from recycled and renewable materials and uses less of the resources of the earth. Synthetic lawn surfaces help you save water by avoiding the use of potentially harmful pesticides and fertilizers. You will save money on repairs and lawn supplies, and you will have peace of mind that you are not releasing any toxic pollution into the environment.
- Synthetic Turfs That Look Like Real Grass. Artificial turf is not only low-maintenance, robust, and long-lasting, but it is also very attractive. After all, several golf courts are discovering that astroturf is a cost-effective and attractive choice for their greens. A good astroturf product should have a lush, soft natural–grass appearance that lasts all year. These are only a handful of the various advantages of astro turf. Imagine seeing a lawn that looks amazing all year long without the need for patching, mowing, fertilizing, or weeding!
- A Great Alternative To Grass. Astroturf, also known as artificial grass or synthetic grass, is a common alternative to traditional playground surfacing. When children are playing, the astroturf adds protection by absorbing the effects of falls. The turf is built to provide sufficient impact fluctuation for playgrounds at a variety of fall heights, and it is an excellent ADA Accessibility choice.
- Great Natural Feel. Astroturf is a unique blend of polyethylene monofilament fibers and nylon thatch layers. Its realistic appearance provides a great natural feel for both indoor and outdoor play areas. Astroturf allows a free flow of water, enabling the playground to be used immediately following heavy rain. Whether you just moved into a new home or you are seeking a complete renovation, it is never too early or late to add an astroturf.
- Hard-wearing Surface. Our Company’s astroturf is planned especially for “big use” playgrounds and has high traffic longevity. The durable mixture of polyethylene and polypropylene fibers prevents wear and tear from foot traffic and the elements, resulting in one of the most long-lasting surfacing solutions available. The mixture of these fabrics creates a plush, carpet-like texture. Our astroturf is a unique playground surfacing device that is engineered for both protection and aesthetics in and around play areas. Both astroturf materials are eco-friendly and have the appearance and feel of natural grass.
How Long Does Synthetic Turf Last?
While no approved manufacturer promises that synthetic grass can last more than eight years, high-quality artificial turf will last anywhere from ten to fifteen years, based on wear and tear.
- Low-cost Maintenance. Having a green, well–kept lawn does not have to come at a high cost in terms of repairs or maintenance. Under the grass, foam padding is installed to provide consistent fall safety. They are made to save children from injuring themselves while also retaining a natural look. Falls account for roughly 60% of all playground deaths, so it is important to have a stable surface for kids to play on. In a natural grass application, heavy foot traffic or conditions will trigger worn areas or bare spots, but artificial turf would not. Astroturf is a green choice with a neat appearance. Your lawn will be disposed of at any landfill until your vegetation needs to be replaced.
- Cutting-edge Technology. Artificial grass technological advancements have culminated in cutting–edge, eco–friendly products that are a long cry from the 1970s’ “astroturf” products. The nylon thatch layer gives the turf the bounce and resiliency required for a playground surface, as well as encasing the sand infill that keeps the structure in place.
Astroturf offers a low-maintenance, water-free alternative to natural grass without losing its beauty, feature, or appearance. The backing structure is made of polyolefins, which do not retain moisture and therefore do not expand or contract, putting less tension on the seams of the astroturf and allowing it to conform to the contours of the underlying surface, giving it a natural, wrinkle-free appearance. Our certified in-house construction team installs astroturf surfacing. Turf is built to give the playground the natural look of grass while requiring less maintenance. Palm Beach County Safety Surfacing turf is designed to look like fine blade fescue or bluegrass and requires no fertilizing, irrigation, or mowing. Furthermore, our respectable astroturf commodity is non–toxic and child and pet safe.
Artificial turf is made to withstand high–traffic environments that are routinely subjected to abuse, such as playgrounds, schoolyards, pet areas, and sports fields, to mention a few. The easiest way to protect a child is to use a dependable, consistent surfacing device, and Palm Beach County Safety Surfacing solutions offer excellent shock absorption and impact protection from falls, which is the most frequent cause of serious injury in playgrounds.
Locations We Serve
We offer the above surfacing services at the following locations within Florida: